




Well, I may be pressing my luck. The pool is finished and much of the outdoor area is complete. We aren't quite able to pull the cars in the garage, but realistically I am wondering if I ever will. Right now the garage is full of "stuff." We still have a few things left to do on Franks office, but he should be moving things on up.... very soon. Now that the pool is complete. We decided to invite our friends over to see what we had been up to. We had a great pool party. We had a Beaufort Boil and Margaritas. Obviously the margaritas were flowing because at the end of the party people were swimming (after being thrown in). It was a great time though.
The girls have been swimming A LOT. Parker has become a little fish. She is now working on trying to swim underwater. She has to wear her goggles, whenever diving under water. She has grown up over night. I often look at her and wonder who this girl is in front of me. And she loves to tell jokes. Her latest was when she asked our neighbor if he wanted to see her stand on one finger. He said, "Sure." So, she bent over, put her finger on the ground and then stepped on her finger. He looked at me and chuckled. She says, "See I can stand on one finger." She has about 3 or 4 jokes she tells over and over. So if anyone has any good jokes. We would love some new ones. (;
Kennedy has been a force to reckon with lately. We are at the stage where she gets frustrated because she can't talk, therefore hitting, throwing, etc. However she also LOVES to tickle and hug. It is very sweet. We took her to the free kids movies the other week and she walked through the aisles waving at people. There were a few that waved back so she hugged them. We have a future politician on her hands. I have loved watching her personality come to life. They are both going to be such interesting girls that I will probably never figure out. She also comes charging at kids her age and our family going, "ticka-ticka." She tries to tickle people but it really feels more like a scratch. The only thing we can figure is that she LOVES to be tickled therefore she wants to tickle others.
This Friday, we are having our pictures taken. I cannot wait. I finally will be in a few pictures in our home. Have a great rest of the week. Oh, and I attached our most recent pictures of the backyard and kitchen renovation.
No comments:
Post a Comment