











Here I was thinking I would have pictures of the pool filling.... wishful thinking. The crew came out yesterday and said the pool was more complicated than anticipated and they need two crews. So they will be back on Sunday. The good thing is that they realized their limitations and didn't ruin the pool. The bad thing is we have to wait three more days to go swimming.
All in all, we have done well. Parker had her last day at dance camp and did a gala performance for the mommies (and a few daddies). I attached some pictures of Parker (plus a really neat one of Georgia, one of Parker's best buds) dancing. Then I took some pictures of Kennedy, trying to capture the curls. Yes, Kennedy is growing these sweet little curls in the back of her hair and they really curl up when she is hot (now I can relate to all those people who have naturally curly hair and hate those humid days). Oh and there is a picture of Kennedy showing me her shoes. She loves her Crocs. And of course a bunch of her dancing. She LOVES dancing. It is so entertaning to watch toddlers dance. You can't help but smile. Anyways, here are a few new pictures and hopefully I will have more on Monday of the pool. To all those Dads, have a great Father's Day weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment